Forces like Cloud and Machine learning / AI are shaping the Analytics Ecosystem. Therefore, companies are experiencing different challenges to engage and embrace more people with analytics. This presentation brings essential tips for those who are advanced or relatively new in promoting analytics adoption.
Bio: Suellen Ventura is a Customer Advisor at SAS Canada. She supports organizations in their journey to adopt and derive business value from AI, Analytics and Cloud. Suellen has over 15 years of experience leveraging analytics to drive business transformation. She has expertise in Data Management, Data Visualization, Risk Modelling, Actuarial analysis, and AI-based decisioning having worked in Insurance, Communications, Financial Services and Government industries.
Opt In- This presentation is brought to you by DAMA Vancouver and SAS. SAS is obtaining your consent to send electronic messages to you on behalf of itself and DAMA Vancouver Chapter. Your information will not be shared outside SAS or DAMA Vancouver, and you can unsubscribe from emails sent by DAMA Vancouver or SAS by clicking on "Unsubscribe" on any email received.
Upcoming DAMA-Vancouver Events - Mark Your Calendars:
- 2022.06.24 Data Virtualization - Zetaris (Live* or Virtual?)
- Summer Break
- 2022.09.23 UBC's Data Governance Journey (Live*)
- 2022.10.28 Hands on Data Governance Alation (Live*)
- 2022.11.25 Data Mesh - Benefits and Challenges (Live*)
* Live means we can finally schedule our meetings face-to-face at Deloitte's Learning Centre (new building in downtown Vancouver)
Other Data Events around the world:
- 2022.06.06-08 DGIQ San Diego, CA
- Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced data professional, this conference offers informative sessions and tutorials for all levels of experience. As an attendee, you can choose from several tutorials and workshops, two-day seminars, and dozens of case studies and expert conference sessions. Alongside the educational program, DGIQ offers an abundance of networking opportunities, and the exhibits are a great way to explore new tools and services. This year we return in-person to the traditional "summer" scheduling for DGIQ in San Diego on June 6-10, 2022.
Thanks to our sponsor:
Post event information and contacts will be live after the event:
- Slide deck
- Recording (if virtual event)
- Contact for follow up questions