Send Nominations for 2023-2025 !
The Board of Directors of the DAMA Vancouver Chapter is pleased to announce we're ready to accept nominations for the 2023-2025 Board which will be announced at the January 27, 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Nominate yourself or anyone you'd like....
Over these last few years, the Chapter:
- Had continuous strong membership
- Conducted many professional development opportunities
- engagement with members via multiple channels - online speaker events and group study sessions
- Partnered with other sister chapters, businesses and education institutions in raising the awareness about data management, professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Hosted In October 2022, the first in-person event since the pandemic for DAMA Days
Get involved as a Board member! Gain experiences, develop leadership skills and build a network with lasting connections!
Being a member of the Board is an ideal way to bring your ideas and enthusiasm to the Chapter and our community. The Board meets monthly for an hour, and some additional meeting time and/or work is sometimes required depending on needs and commitments. The following positions are open for election prior to the AGM for a two-year term (Jan 2023-Jan 2025):
- Directors at Large (max of 6)
Nominations are due Nov. 30, 2022 by 11:30 p.m.
Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The board election will be held electronically prior to the AGM and then results will be announced at the AGM. Good luck !